sticker #4 for this girl
writing on chapter going well
tomorrow i need to just bang out the last couple of paras and send it off. did quite a bit on it today bt then hit a wall.
am determined to get back to own book!
how are you two????? :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kia ora Arihia, ae kei te pai, engari kua tino pukumahi i tenei wiki. Kua hinga etahi o nga whanaunga a Te R, Rawinia.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we received our iPods this week :-) they are awesome! I can download my whole cd collection onto it and shuffle through the album covers, personalising the song images to boot! I can make to do lists on the bus and not lose the bits of paper! It can wake me up with the soothing strains of the vibraphone! i can watch a whole bunch of reo videos from te ipu karea on it!
Distractions galore over here. I think by the time you get to sticker 10 I will have written 3000 words worth of excuses for why the twins haven't been revived yet *sheepish grin*
All that said, your progress is an inspiration. Keep ploughing the trail for us darl, we'll get there eventually! (As far as I know Ra's computer is still not displaying the blog right.)